March 14, 2013
Five Faves Friday / 5
Happy Friday, again! Don't you just love the end of the week...for me it means one more day until I get to sleep in and have pancakes, um double YAY! Read on for my five faves this week!
1. Not getting hit by a cement truck! I'm not kidding, yesterday I was with some co workers headed to lunch, and a cement truck ran a red light and nearly collided right into us. Feeling very blessed to be here tonight writing this post, and watching Conan with my sweety. It's the little things in life.
2. I'm not really a tattoo kinda gal, but I think I could do this!!! Check out this fun temporary tattoo site! tattly.com I really like this one. This one by Julia Rothman is pretty cool too!
3. SUNSHINE!!! I hope the sunny weather sticks around...and starts to get even warmer!! I am ready for the cold weather to be over.
4. Salad in a jar...GENIUS!!! Check out this cool illustration that explains the idea. I am so going to try this for work lunches next week!!!
5. Tea...it's a new obsession. Jordan and I wondered into this store the other day called Teavana. They made us try like almost all the teas, and they tasted so fresh and light! I have been a coffee drinker for a solid 8 years now, maybe that's why I'm short...hmmm. Anyways with the sunny weather and spring around the corner coffee just seems...heavy. So I have been on the hunt for a tea pot or a glass tumbler...everything in the tea world is so pretty!!!
I think I want a tumber like this,...any tea drinkers out there with suggestions for a loose leaf tea tumbler? I also thought this little tea pot was really cute...And this one is really pretty!