1. Podcasts, I love listening to Grace Bonnie on After the Jump! Work life balance is a great one to start with, or listen in order! I also love the one about finding your voice, and the one with Thom Filicia is awesome too! I think I like that interview because I have been obsessed with Filicia's Lake house since Domino Magazine in 2008, dream home!!!
2. These reallllly cute tiny puffy stickers in Amy Tangerine's Yes Please collection! Umm...pretty much everything in that line is super awesome!
3. Wunderlist, 2nd favorite app (after my favorite app, instagram) It comes in handy when I have an idea that I want to remember, like a diy idea, I can add it to my "diy ideas" list and then I won't forget it! If you are like me then you are constantly thinking about fun projects you want to work on, but don't have time to fully plan/sketch it out, so this app is really helpful for me to remember stuff!
4. The O.C. I know this show is old, but it is one of my favorite things to watch while I blog, craft, or lounge around...I love having the tv on in the background while I work on things! It makes me want to live by the beach!
5. Having chocolates in the apartment for the next few weeks from Valentines day!
Have a great weekend!