Hello and happy Monday! I have been trying to make this little project work for a while now, and finally found a way. Find out how after the jump.
You will need twigs, a small jar, gold spray paint and "fix it all" found at home depot.
• Spray paint the twigs with gold spray paint. Let dry.
• Mix the "fix it all" with water and pour into glass jar, this stuff sets in 30 minutes!
• Place twigs in jar and let the "fix it all" harden around them.
• After everything is dry and set, use a plastic bag to cover the twigs and spray paint the glass jar with a color of your choice. I used chalk board paint.
• Display in a lovely spot and add jewelry.
*I made a larger version of this for our dots and stripes display for some craft shows coming up, and thought it would make a fun diy project on a smaller scale. I can also see this being used as part of my Christmas decor with some little ornaments hanging on it!
Hope you enjoyed this little project, happy crafting.